SPECIAL 20% OFF
HOLIDAY DISCOUNT RATE!
Makes a great holiday gift or stocking stuffer
for animal lovers of all ages.
(See details below)
- Publication Date: August 1, 2011
- ISBN/EAN13: 1456385720/9781456385729
- Page Count: 140
- Binding Type: US Trade Paper
- Trim Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
- Language: English
- Color: Full Color
- Categories: General/Pets and Dogs
- Publisher: Createspace.com
- List Price: $29.99
(an Amazon.com company)
To get the special 20% off discount rate, enter discount codeKNS3UCTX at checkout. This special rate applies to as many copies as you want to order. The discount is only available at Createspace.com, the book's publisher and an Amazon.com company.
- A thoughtful story for pet enthusiasts: Those who love pets will appreciate the deep bond shared between this unwanted rescue dog and the book's author. Their unique closeness helps Samantha to twice defy certain death.
- A warm story for mothers: Moms will be touched by the relationship that the author has with his own mother. Their connection helps him to overcome many frustrations and deal with overwhelming odds in his suspenseful nationwide "hunt" to try to locate the unknown birthplace and family roots of his unregistered rescue dog after she eventually succumbs to illness.
- A riveting story for those who enjoy suspense: Readers who like suspense will be intrigued and fascinated by the crafty investigative journalism techniques the author uses to try to uncover his dog's family tree.
- A spiritual story for everyone: Everyone will be in awe as they come to realize that God all along has been providing a guiding hand in Samantha's journey through life and astonished when they ultimately learn about the mystical gift at the end of this rescue dog's trail.
Joseph A. Reppucci of Lexington, Massachusetts, of Lexington, Mass., worked 35 years as a reporter and editor on major daily newspapers in the Greater Boston area and is retired from The Patriot Ledger of Quincy, Mass. He writes an online column, The Ruff Report, that focuses on pet abuse and rescue, adoption, behavior, health and safety. He is a graduate of Lexington High School and of Suffolk University in Boston.
The Patriot Ledger of Quincy, Mass.
''The book is terrific! Wonderfully written, and I loved looking at those magnificent color photographs. This book really moved me, and I couldn't put it down. I don't own a dog, but I was inspired by this compelling rescue dog's story."
Nebraska Life magazine
Hingham, Mass., Journal